About Me

My photo
I walk, I look, I see, I stop, I photograph. -Leon Levinstein

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Nocturnalist

Farewell Prague!

The nighttime view of Prague from Letna Park

As one of the final goodbye's some of my roommates and I decided to go to Letna park to look at the gorgeous Prague night skyline yesterday night.The Vltava river makes the city shine through it's reflection and the cool rainy night was a fresh way to say goodbye before heading to 100 degree weather in Texas. After being here for a month I had taken for granted how beautiful and different it was from home and I feel like these last few days I have been trying to appreciate everything a little bit more. Especially the views, as everywhere you turn here you see breathtaking sites. Prague is truly a beautiful city, and the springtime weather here made it that much more enjoyable. With this experience I not only learned how to be a better photographer, but also a better journalist, and I have made lasting friendships. It is always hard to say goodbye but overall I am happy that I was lucky enough to have this experience of learning and encountering a new place. I definitely want to come to Europe again, and would someday like to visit Prague again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog:

I am a student at the University of Texan at Austin studying abroad and am documenting life in Prague, Czech Republic through photography. Each day I blog about one of the nine assigned categories Morning Glory, Weekend Miser, The Nocturnalist, Wish You Were Here, Small Wonder, Noticed, Around Here, Facts of Life, and Angels in the Architecture. I hope to learn about another culture and learn important lessons in photography with this experience.

Followers